From the creators of BloodHound, an Attack Path Management solution that continuously maps and quantifies Active Directory Attack Paths. Remove millions of Attack Paths within your existing architecture and eliminate the attacker’s easiest, most reliable, and most attractive target.
Attack Paths are a
Active Directory is the adversary’s favorite target
- Owning AD = owning the enterprise
- 95% or more of enterprises rely on Active Directory
- Finding an Attack Path is virtually guaranteed
An unseen, unmanaged problem that continues to grow.
Environments undergo constant change in both size and complexity. This combined with user behavior creates more Attack Paths every day.
Current solutions aren’t addressing the problem
Listing thousands of generic configuration issues solves nothing.
START THINKING IN GRAPHS
How BloodHound Enterprise works
- Continuously map all Attack Paths
- Prioritize and quantify Attack Path Choke Points
- Precise, practical remediation guidance
- Monitor and measure improved security posture
QUIT FOCUSING ON GENERIC ISSUES
Start addressing impact
Unprecedented visibility into Active Directory
Visualize privileges for instant clarity on AD architecture
Best practices made practical
Tiered Administration, Least Privilege, and Credential Hygiene are now possible
Active Directory security for everyone
Harden Active Directory against abuse and improve directory services availability