From the creators of BloodHound, an Attack Path Management solution that continuously maps and quantifies identity Attack Paths in Active Directory and Azure (Azure Active Directory and Azure Resource Manager). Remove millions of Attack Paths within your existing architecture and eliminate the attacker’s easiest, most reliable, and most attractive target.
Active Directory is the adversary’s favorite target
- Owning AD = owning the enterprise
- 95% or more of enterprise rely on Active Directory
- Finding an Attack Path is virtually guaranteed
Azure AD is growing, so are the risks
Azure uses different technologies to manage identities and access, but is vulnerable to the same types of identity Attack Paths as on-prem AD.
An unseen, unmanaged problem that continues to expand.
Environments undergo constant change in both size and complexity. This combined with user behavior creates more Attack Paths every day.
Current solutions aren’t addressing the problem
Listing thousands of generic configuration issues solves nothing.
START THINKING IN GRAPHS
How BloodHound Enterprise works
- Continuously map all Attack Paths
- Prioritize and quantify Attack Path Choke Points
- Precise, practical remediation guidance
- Monitor and measure improved security posture